50 years of St Aidan’s Church building
2nd April 2021
The Foundation stone for St Aidan’s church building was laid on 3rd April 1971, and the church was Dedicated on 15th December 1971. So, we are celebrating 50 years of our church building this year.
The church hall, which was first used as the church, was Dedicated on 18th April 1956, 65 years ago. We plan to celebrate these anniversaries later in the year, when restrictions allow.
Prayer Cards celebrating this anniversary are available in the church and chapel.